NCADD of Middlesex County provides several programs for communities as they strive to help their members overcome issues related to substance abuse. For a complete overview of all NCADD programs, click here for our program brochure
- Coalition for Healthy Communities: A multi-disciplinary group of dedicated individuals who are committed to addressing substance abuse issues in Middlesex County.
- Party Drugs:Part of a statewide project entitled “ECSTASY DOES A BODY HARM”, designed to alert and educate parents of pre-adolescents, adolescents and college students to the signs, symptoms and dangers of party drugs.
- Tree of Hope: The Tree of Hope aims to change that image by bringing together individuals who have experienced the life-changing transformation that true recovery brings.
- We Check for 21: We Check for 21 is an educational and advocacy campaign designed to improve compliance with the State’s drinking age by reaching out to the hospitality industry and retailer.
- Acts of Prevention: A collaborative program between the arts and prevention to assist children and adolescents to deal with the demands of growing up in society today. Through creative expression, participants are taught methods to make future decisions.
- Friends of Addiction Recovery: A grass-roots recovery community organization comprised of individuals in recovery from addictive illness, and their families, significant others, and friends. The group seeks to overcome the stigma of addiction; and to honor, support, celebrate, and promote the positive experience of recovery.
- Faith-Based Initiatives: NCADD of Middlesex County believes that the religious community in Middlesex County has the ability and unique opportunity to influence and reach out and help individuals and their families who are suffering from substance dependency and related problems. The NCADD of Middlesex County Faith-Based Initiative will provide training and follow-up support activities for various Middlesex County faith communities who wish to take a proactive position with regard to substance abuse and related problems.